Why there is not Windows 10 option while b113-E suitable for it? How can I download drivers?

freedom_young
freedom_young Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
My Acer laptop suitable for windows 10. I upgraded it from Windows 7 few months ago. Then some drivers missing out. I would like to repair them but there is not windows 10 option on Acer support section while b113-E fits for windows 10. What can I do?

Answers

• Can you tap a photo of the device manager to see which drivers are missing? Some windows 8 drivers also work on windows 10! You can also use some program like driverbooster or driverpack to download these drivers!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)