Acer G9-793 and 970 Pro m2 NVMe they don't want to cooperate

Options
xxxc
xxxc Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi guys :)

I bought the Acer G9-793 and separately Samsung 970 Pro for m.2 slot. I put the ssd to in the appropriate slot but UEFI and Windows don't see him. Of course firstly I updated the UEFI to the latest version but still not working. SSD it's a 512GB variant.
The voltage on the slot is probably correct because the ssd is warm. I tried to install drivers from Samsung website but when I running installator I get information "The device was not installed correctly.".
Maybe someone met a similar problem and managed to solve it?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is ssd identified in the bios main section? Have you converted ssd to gpt? Checked if legacy mode is identified?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is ssd shown in device manager? If it is, then it means that the problem will be solved just by converting it to gpt! To do this, type these commands in the cmd as administrator, giving enter in each command: diskpart, list disk, sel disk x (x is the ssd number), clean, convert gpt, create partition primary, format fs = ntfs quick, assign!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xxxc
    xxxc Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi and thanks for replies.

I trying t run ssd on Legacy mode and non-legacy mode. In both cases UEFI doesn't detect it. Windows task manager also doesn't detect ssd. I took out the disks which I bouh with my laptop and installed only 970 Pro but UEFi still not does detect it. Is it possible that the ssd is damaged?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you put ssd in the correct slot as in the photo? Only one of the slots supports NVVME!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer