Not powering.

Options
JeromeDHiponia
JeromeDHiponia Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
V5-573G-54208G1Taii MFG Date:2013/07/27.
model number: ZRQ

Greetings,
my laptop was newly replaced with lcd screen last 08-12-18. It works fine for days until it suddenly turn off on its own ans when i press the power button, it will turn on for a second or wont even show signs of life. I already tried the battery reset button and even unplug the battery inside. Same thing happen with or without ac adaptor plugged in. By the way, it starts sometime and even tried watching a movie just to observe. Unfortunately, it still shut down with out a reason.

already searched the web for solutions and leads to something more disturbing like capacitor problems which will need technical skills.

im hoping that this is not the capacitor problem. Any solution?

thank you in advance.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Do you some kind of overheating? Do you show any errors before turning it off? Before you changed the screen, did you have the problem? What is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)