Crackling noise in Acer Nitro 5's speakers, how can I fix this?

Options
JeaNitro5
JeaNitro5 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-79N0 last June and a few weeks later, I noticed something is wrong with the speaker because of its crackling noise. I also read a lot of discussions about the model's speaker issues. These problems keep me thinking that i maybe chose the wrong model of laptop. Can I exchange the model into another Acer gaming laptop? I'm really planning to buy Predator but that time, they say it was phased out, but then they just released a predator. this month ughhh i want predator so bad hehe

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Make sure that decreasing the audio sample rate solves the problem!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)