I can't find the overclocking option in my acer predator Z35 OSD Menu

JasonLSPD
JasonLSPD Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
I Try my best to find the overclock in the option menu, but can't find it at all. need help !!1111!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Watch this video from 1:25!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Ts4j74NDM
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Watch this video from 1:25!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Ts4j74NDM
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

I Know I can choose 200hz in nvidia panel, but can't find it in the OSD, is it a new version of the Z35 OSD ?

• I can not tell you! Can you tap a photo of your monitor's options?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

I can not tell you! Can you tap a photo of your monitor's options?

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

I can not tell you! Can you tap a photo of your monitor's options?

as you see in the pic, no overclock option

• Are you connecting the monitor to the display port or hdmi cable?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

Are you connecting the monitor to the display port or hdmi cable?
    DISPLAY PORT
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    What is the partnumber of the model?  Some versions support 2560x1080 and 3440x1440 others! Maybe that's why your not overclocking the menu!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

What is the partnumber of the model?  Some versions support 2560x1080 and 3440x1440 others! Maybe that's why your not overclocking the menu!

IT'S 2560X1080
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    What is the model of your video card? To have this function enabled, the manual says that the user must have a GTX960 BOOST or higher and with Display Port output!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

What is the partnumber of the model? What is the version of firmware?
    version number : Z35 bmiphz
    partnumber : UM. CZ0AA.001
    MMT3ZAA001
  • JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

What is the partnumber of the model? What is the version of firmware?

IS MY Model doesn't support overclocking ?
    but it can goes up to 200hz, but only can change in the Nvidia control panel.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    What is the model of your video card? To have this function enabled, the manual says that the user must have a GTX960 BOOST or higher and with Display Port output!
    See your manual in English on page 30!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

See your manual in English on page 30!

gtx1080 ti
  • I honestly do not know! I'm going to ask this question to the site moderator!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Try this: in wide mode place in full!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

Try this: in wide mode place in full!
    I tried , still doesn't work
  • JasonLSPD

Tinkerer

JasonLSPD said:
    I tried , still doesn't work

do you have a email or something else I can contact you in the future ? by the way, thank you so much.

• You can talk to me by email, yes! Just click @egydiocoelho that will show my email!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Redeyez
    Redeyez Member Posts: 3 New User
    Did this get solved?, i still have this issue! just got the screen!