guys there is no display hardware was shown in device manager

ryanmalik
ryanmalik Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives
here no display hardware , i tried to install it using addd legacy hardware but not showing any result, i tried to DDU but still no effect help me out guys

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I saw in another post that your model is an a315-31! This model only has drivers for windows 10 on the Acer website! You can try installing driverbooster to see if this program finds the drivers for this notebook for windows 8.1! However you should know that your notebook is designed to be used with windows 10! It is very likely that there will be no drivers available for windows 8.1!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the model of the notebook? What operating system is installed? Check if downloading the driverbooster solves the problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I saw in another post that your model is an a315-31! This model only has drivers for windows 10 on the Acer website! You can try installing driverbooster to see if this program finds the drivers for this notebook for windows 8.1! However you should know that your notebook is designed to be used with windows 10! It is very likely that there will be no drivers available for windows 8.1!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer