GPU driver updates for Aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW

Yawngaruga
Yawngaruga Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives

Is there any news/confirmation that this is being worked out??

I just bought this laptop like a month ago and Im kinda regretting it.

It feels like an old Laptop without support already.

We cant enjoy the price that we paid for these specs if we dont have the latest drivers.

Outdated drivers = Poorly Optimized Games/Applications = Bad User Experience.

I tried Force installing AMD GPU Drivers and did not have any success and was met with the following problems.
1. Radeon Settings keeps Crashing after pressing "Global Settings" then disappears in the tray.
2. Graphical bugs on Certain applications like Google Earth and Cemu (Wii U Emulator).

My GPU drivers now are at Version 17.7
where can i find OEM version of these drivers?

Here are some Screenshots about the Graphical Bugs. (It's Just aweful)

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Yawngaruga 
    Sorry to hear about your experience with the new laptop. 
    Please uninstall and reinstall the display adapter driver and check the issue. Right-click on the Start button on the taskbar and then click Device Manager.
    Expand Display adapters, Right-click on the graphics card entry and then click Uninstall device option. 
    When you get the following confirmation dialog, select Delete the driver software for this device check box and then click Uninstall button. Once the driver is uninstalled, reboot your computer once and let windows install the driver.

Download OEM Intel driver : Download

You can also download and install the driver manually. 
    Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.  Open Device Manager, click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.  Expand the display adapter section. Right-click and select Update Driver Software. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
    Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Click Have Disk. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
    Click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed. Restart your computer. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Yawngaruga 
    Sorry to hear about your experience with the new laptop. 
    Please uninstall and reinstall the display adapter driver and check the issue. Right-click on the Start button on the taskbar and then click Device Manager.
    Expand Display adapters, Right-click on the graphics card entry and then click Uninstall device option. 
    When you get the following confirmation dialog, select Delete the driver software for this device check box and then click Uninstall button. Once the driver is uninstalled, reboot your computer once and let windows install the driver.

Download OEM Intel driver : Download

You can also download and install the driver manually. 
    Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.  Open Device Manager, click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.  Expand the display adapter section. Right-click and select Update Driver Software. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
    Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Click Have Disk. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
    Click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed. Restart your computer. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • zenkhaleesi
    zenkhaleesi Member Posts: 1 New User

My acer aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW's camera does not work. When I use Skype the video feature is disabled, when using "Camera (trusted windows store app)" the screen is black but the green light indicator (on the left of the camera lens) lights up; it indicates that the camera is ON but all i can see is a black screen. I just bought this laptop last 5 days ago. :(