How to get rid of plugged in not charging on acer nitro 5

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Jojolan Can you create a new topic by clicking here? https://community.acer.com/pt/post/question/v-vn-series
    That way the topic would be more organized. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jojolana
    Jojolana Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
    Options
    The url is in potugese
  • kuzzy00
    kuzzy00 Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Jojolana said:
    You can look at my laptop picture up there, i could not find any reset button to battery...
    Nitro 5 and Nitro 7 Battery Power Reset:
    Turn off laptop
    Hold down the power button again for 12 seconds
    Allow the laptop to turn back on
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    Options
    kuzzy00 said:
    Jojolana said:
    You can look at my laptop picture up there, i could not find any reset button to battery...
    Nitro 5 and Nitro 7 Battery Power Reset:
    Turn off laptop
    Hold down the power button again for 12 seconds
    Allow the laptop to turn back on

@kuzzy00 good to know, this must be just for the Nitro 7 though because the Nitro 5 internal battery reset process is different, the Nitro 5 battery is reset by using the pinhole method

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Augustine
    Augustine Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Jojolana said:
    hi, i was same issued with you situation. now totally unable to charge. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Augustine Ideally, you should create a new topic. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)