keyboard switch 12 connect

serge_nik
serge_nik Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey. bought a new keyboard for switch 12. how to connect it with laptop?

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • serge_nik
    acer switch 12 (sw5-271)
  • Is that what you want?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • serge_nik
    no :( there is change battary. send me this service guide, plz. serge_nik@mail.ru
  • Can you better specify the problem? Is the keyboard or the battery not working? Unfortunately Acer prohibits the sharing of service guides outside the community!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• serge_nik
    unfortunately, my English is pretty bad. this text is translated by a translator.
    I bought a new keyboard in the replacement broken.
    it must be connected (linked) with a laptop. something like a bluetooth pairing, i.e. specify a frequency or something like that.
    show here a screenshot of the table of contents of the service guide and I'll try to say which chapter I need
  • Maybe that's what you want?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• serge_nik
    page 4-8 keyboard failure 
  • Just show this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Can you specify the exact problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• serge_nik
    what is it: FPC and FRU?
  • serge_nik

there is user manual copy. my case "no keyboard connected"
  • Can you send the keyboard model? Does he use the dongle to connect?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• serge_nik
    model NK.I1213.02Z 
    dongle? no. what is it? how to use it?
  • beconxinh
    beconxinh Member Posts: 1 New User
    @egydiocoelho

Is it possible if you can share the sg_sw5-271_thor_s_v100.pdf to us? It would be very helpful that I can check to see how to open the back cover of the screen. Thanks a lot !!!
  • @beconxinh Ideally, you should create a new topic. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• njaminMorgan9265
    njaminMorgan9265 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I bought the keyboard 12 switches how to connect it to the computer
  • @njaminMorgan9265 Ideally, you should create a new topic.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer