Travelmate p2 shutdown automatically

Options
aryashailesh
aryashailesh Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently bought Acer travelmate p2 with Intel i5 7th gre processor along with Nvidia 940mx graphic
And after 2 weeks my laptop shutdown automatically
I checked temperature but it's quiet normal
So what is the cause of this?
Please help me out.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    I recently bought Acer travelmate p2 with Intel i5 7th gre processor along with Nvidia 940mx graphic
    And after 2 weeks my laptop shutdown automatically
    I checked temperature but it's quiet normal
    So what is the cause of this?
    Please help me out.
    Hi, 
    I am sorry to know that 2 weeks old laptop shutting down automatically. I would like to know, did laptop gave any error message while shutting down? Have you received any error message on restarting the computer? Finally, did the computer go off while using a particular program? 

Also, please share the exact model # of your laptop and OS currently running in your computer. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• aryashailesh
    aryashailesh Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Thanks for replying
    there is no error msg while shutting down or when I reboot. It boots up normally after the unexpected shutdown.
    and not any particular causing the issue 'cuz I have faced the same issue when nothing was running.

My laptop model is: Acer TravelMate p259-G2-MG 
  • Travelmate_P
    Travelmate_P Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I keep having the same issue with my TravelMate P449-G2-M-55XW. I bought the laptop in August 2017 and the automatic shutdown started roughly a year after the purchase and is now happening very regularly. The temperature is normal and there is also no error message upon the shutdown. I'd appreciate your help! Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.