How do I fix the Boot device not found error?

SixxJ
SixxJ Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
It just happens recently that my laptop stopped working and just went into an error saying Boot device not found. I can't find any solution on the internet. This is the last place for me to be before I go to fix it somewhere.

Answers

• What is the model of the notebook? Did you get to format hd? Is bios in legacy or uefi mode?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SixxJ
    Its a Acer Nitro 5. And no. And Uefi modeegydiocoelho said:
    What is the model of the notebook? Did you get to format hd? Is bios in legacy or uefi mode?

• Make sure hd is being identified in bios!
    To do this, press f2 when turning on the notebook and make sure the hd is identified in the boot section! Check also in the main! If it is correctly identified, enable the d2drecovery function and press f10 to save on exit and then press alt + f10 to access the Acer recovery partition so you can restore windows!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SixxJ
    Along with that the bios doesn't show anything in the boot.
  • Can you tell the exact model of the nitro 5? Example: v3-571-xxxx! It may be that just by unplugging and connecting the hd again, the bios will recognize you but tell the model!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer