My A715-71G-53HF has a screen fault

dpuc
dpuc Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello Acer Community,

I bought my laptop 8 months ago and have been overall pretty satisfied with the products ability to handle tasks. However, the left hinge on the laptop has been slowly getting worse despite my laptop having a pretty sedentary lifestyle - it doesn't move from the desk! It started within the first couple of months. At first it was creaky and then the panel started to split and will not snap back into place. It has opened enough now that if I leave it be when I open it I can see the metal hinge inside has snapped. It is now at the point where I know further use is going to lead to it just coming off completely. This is completely unsatisfactory build quality for what is a fairly pricey laptop. What answer can the Acer community provide to fix this growing issue? :-(

I look forwards to your replies

Daniel

Answers

• In that case, you should trigger the notebook warranty! Contact support here: http://acer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/ or chat directly with one of the site moderators: @Acer-Manny; @Acer-Karp.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)