what's the problem on my laptop acer aspire e15 e5-576g-59ab takes very long time on shutting down?

niever
niever Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
sometimes when I turned off my laptop, it takes a very long time. I shut it down, then the lid shuts off, but the light and the fan is still on for about 30 minutes until I press the power button for 3o secs to hard shut down. it happened 8 or more times from the time I bought it. I just bought it last july 2018. and yesterday when I shut it off before I go to my class, it occurs again and it takes 2 hour on just shutting down. what's the problem of my laptop?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi @niever

Please check if the device is going to hibernation or sleep mode. You can check this by going to power options in your control panel.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Randika
    Randika Member Posts: 2 New User
    I brought an Aner i5 576g e15 lap 4 months ago. When i shut it down it takes a long time to turn off. Some time it doesnt shut down instead blue LED doesnt turn off. Then i had to turn off lap manually by holding power key several times. I tried to fix that ploblem in many ways. I updated BIOS also...but it apeared over again.finally i updated win 10 to latest state. Then that issue didnt apear again...i think win updating is the solution...
  • Joouke
    Joouke Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi! My one is Acer Aspire E-5 576G. I cannot open my laptop properly as the time I bought. It shows (ACER) logo and then the monitor goes off. It happens multiple times but I think it is because of the battery but it is nothing with battery. Please give me some solution.