I have a Acer 15 Chromebook CB3-532, i need HELP

Options
Loreainna
Loreainna Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
when i dowenload a game and play it, it asks me to connect to facebook, when i try and connect it wont let me and says - chrome os will not allow me to. why? and can somepone please help me correct this on a Acer Chromeboook 15 CB3-532
Thank You 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    What specific game are you trying to get working? Where did you download it? Can you login to Facebook without the game running?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Loreainna
    Options
    well a few of them do that , one i am trying to use is  mini golf king multi player game.. and i only download from the playstore -- and also when i download this partiucular game, when i try and putt the ball  (you take the arrow *pointer?*  and pull the ball back with it) it does nothing .. use to work, i also need help fixing this problem as well.. thank you 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Some of the Android games don't work well on screens that aren't shaped like phone screens, check to make sure yours supports tablets as well as phones since that's usually the sign they have programmed it to support the other resolutions. Some Facebook specific games require Flash, which isn't supported on newer browsers. Do other Facebook things work OK?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Loreainna
    Options
    I dont understand , a chromebook support android games, and.. i was using it jus fone before and now it doesnt work..i have reinstalled it several times 
    OMG how come noone knows anything about these darn things
    facebook works finew, as i said the os wont let me connect the games to facebook.. but ok ..that is a mirnr prob i can loive without that i guess but the other prob i have is the games wont work no more and i dont know whylike if u were to open wheel of fortune, family fued ot this mini golf  multiplayer game.. u wull see how u have to use the pointer to work the game.. it is not allowing me to to  that .. i dont know why i have uninstaleld and reinstalled several times it still wont work.. 
  • Loreainna
    Options
    uninstalled^

• Loreainna
    Options
    but i appreciate your input , thank you very much