Small font and Blackou in videogame.

Options
Neoprime
Neoprime Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
When every I play Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War-Soulstorm it has extremely font and Blacks out when every I move my mouse, anyone every had this problem or know how to fix it?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    Font size is going to be determined by the game software, not the monitor. So the font and blanking are likely two different problems. Which monitor do you have? How is it connected to the computer? What video card do you have? Which version of the drivers are installed?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Neoprime
    Options
    billsey said:
    Font size is going to be determined by the game software, not the monitor. So the font and blanking are likely two different problems. Which monitor do you have? How is it connected to the computer? What video card do you have? Which version of the drivers are installed?
    Monitor Acer Predator X27, it's connected to the GPU, Nvidia Geoforce GTX 1080 ti, Driver for the monitor is version 1.0.
  • billsey
    Options
    Connected via DP? HDMI? It sound like an issue with W40K, is it set for the correct resolution? What do their tech support people say?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Neoprime
    Options
    billsey said:
    Connected via DP? HDMI? It sound like an issue with W40K, is it set for the correct resolution? What do their tech support people say?
    It's connected with a DP 1.4 cable, it's on the correct resolution, I haven't call their tech support.
  • billsey
    Options
    That's likely the best next step... They may have seen it on other machines and can give you a workaround or fix.
  • Neoprime
    Options
    Thank you very much.