I have an Acer One Ten which goes to black screen

Jacquie
Jacquie Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
Hello.  I have an Acer One Ten notebook which starts up normally but after welcome page where I put pin in it goes to black screen can anyone tell me how I can solve this.  It was working perfectly this morning.  Am wondering if my grand  daughter touched something. Tks

Answers

• Please try the following: go to the power options and disable quick startup!
    If it does not work, check for updated video drivers to solve the problem! Use the driverbooster program to update the notebook drivers and also use windows update to download the windows updates!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jacquie

Tinkerer

Can't get into anything to anything.
  • I think the ideal in this case will be to do a system restore! When turning on the notebook, press f2 to enter the bios and turn on the d2drecovery feature and press f10 to save on exit! Immediately press alt + f10 and then select the option to keep personal files!

See this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1arat_lofF4

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jacquie

Tinkerer

Thanks I have tried this by getting Shift Restart.  But everytime it takes ages and then says it cannot restore with or without settings.  I have managed to get it into safe mode but cannot find how to update windows or uninstall last update.
  • Right! Pressing shift + restart, you used windows recovery! I would like you to use the Acer recovery partition so you can restore your computer to the factory version! To use this partition, you must enable the d2drecovery feature in the bios and then press alt + f10! That way you will be the recovery partition of Acer!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jacquie

Tinkerer

So try to be a nuisance but could you tell me how to get to Boland where to look.. I am very new to windows 10 and this is a tablet laptop and cannot get my old head round it.  Thankyou
  • What is the exact model of the notebook? Is it an S1003 or S1002? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jacquie

Tinkerer

Tried the Acer recovery which also says it cannot due to a problem.  Now when I close and open I get this error message. Also it is S1003.  Thanku for taking time.  

• Try the option to completely erase the driver! Here all files will be deleted:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jacquie

Tinkerer

I tried that and comes back with same result.  Due to problem not able to restorr
  • Jacquie

Tinkerer

Looking at some other posts it seems to be a common problem.  Only had the thing one month.  
  • Is your notebook under warranty?
    I will teach you how to do an installation using an iso of windows 10 downloaded from microsoft's website! In the installation, some partitions will appear! One of this partitions is called pushbutton or pqservice which is the recovery partition of Acer (can not be deleted)! Other times you can delete!
    Follow the file I'm going to send you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jacquie

Tinkerer

Yes it is under warranty  Is it easy because if not maybe better I go to a computrr shop.  I am not exactly a computer whiz 
  • Take a look at the file I sent you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jacquie

Tinkerer

It's late for me now so I will do it in the morning and let you know result ok.  Thanks your a star
  • Jacquie

Tinkerer

I looked at and way beyond my capabilitis.  I have usb I created and will try to use that
  • I would like it to knock from the partitions when you have installed, as there is one called pushbutton and it would be nice if you did not delete it!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jacquie

Tinkerer

Sent it back to dealer as under warrenty but thanks.