how to resolved the error code 43 in acer aspire e5-576g-50en for nvidia geforce mx150

after resetting the windows 10 os, i installed the nvidia geforce mx150 but then it does not work. It was properly installed but it will not run. there is an error code 43 on the device manger under the nvidia geforce mx150. i already tried to use DDU and install uninstall the driver but the error is the same. one time the driver was properly installed but when i restarted the unit, error appears again. please help me on this. 

FAQ & Answers

• RenzworldRenzworld Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

also, the nvidia geforce mx150 was installed but when i run an application that uses vedio card, it will crashed.
  • RenzworldRenzworld Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Renzworld said:
    after resetting the windows 10 os, i installed the nvidia geforce mx150 but then it does not work. It was properly installed but it will not run. there is an error code 43 on the device manger under the nvidia geforce mx150. i already tried to use DDU and install uninstall the driver but the error is the same. one time the driver was properly installed but when i restarted the unit, error appears again. please help me on this.