Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Help! My Acer Spin 7 won't turn on

The blue light just blinks when i press the power button but it won't blink if it is not attached to it's charger. I already tried the reset button but it doesn't work. 😭 it still won't turn on. 

Best Answer

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 5,277 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    Is your model the SP714-51? 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover!  
     :)
    For users of the English, Spanish and German community, I will be using google translator! :)

FAQ & Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook?
    For users of the English, Spanish and German community, I will be using google translator! :)
  • pnkdsnpnkdsn Posts: 4Member New User
    It' the Spin 7
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 5,277ACE Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    Is your model the SP714-51? 
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 5,277ACE Pathfinder
    edited August 10
    Try again to press the button to reset the battery for five seconds and then leave the notebook off for five minutes! How many times does the power light flash and how is the sequence? For example: blinks once short and then blinks twice long!
    Yes, it's the Spin714-51. I have tried that already for several times but still no response. It just continually blinks every 5 secs. But whenever I unplug it, it would stop blinking. 
  • Does he even get into windows? Did you update his bios?
    No. The screen doesn't turn on at all. 😭 
  • Did you get to update the bios before presenting the problem? What did you do on the notebook before giving trouble?
  • DearthiriDearthiri Posts: 2Member New User
    I have the same problem with my SF713-51
  • Try resetting the battery @Dearthiri as per this video: 
  • ardithardith Posts: 1Member New User
    The same thing happens to me. I have tried the reset several times. I'm out of warrantee now. It really sucks. I think have to send it in to fix.