Which Acer and Third party softwares come with a Nitro 5 AN515-31 with Windows 10 Home preinstalled?

I_am_Arya
I_am_Arya Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I bought a Nitro 5 AN515-31 with Endless OS and installed Windows 10.
After installation of drivers from DVD and Windows update I have Acer Quick Access only.That's why I want to know about the preinstalled softwares so that I'll install them manually.
I have already checked the product support page and there is nothing except Quick Access .

Best Answer

• I_am_Arya

Tinkerer

edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    The software included with an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-31 with Windows 10 preinstalled are shown in the image below obtained from the seller website.These are Acer Care Center, Acer Portal, Acer Quick Access and Acer Configuration Manager.Out of these four only Acer Care Center, Acer Quick Access and Acer Portal service are available for download on Acer website while I couldn't find the Acer Configuration Manager anywhere. Also it is worth mentioning that Acer Portal service is going to end in September 2018.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi @I_am_Arya

You can download acer care center 

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/software-acer-care-center

Acer does offer BYOC apps. However, its going to end by this september 2018.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • I_am_Arya

Tinkerer

edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    The software included with an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-31 with Windows 10 preinstalled are shown in the image below obtained from the seller website.These are Acer Care Center, Acer Portal, Acer Quick Access and Acer Configuration Manager.Out of these four only Acer Care Center, Acer Quick Access and Acer Portal service are available for download on Acer website while I couldn't find the Acer Configuration Manager anywhere. Also it is worth mentioning that Acer Portal service is going to end in September 2018.