Need screws!

Williford62
Williford62 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I recently purchased an ACER all in one workstation.  When putting it together, it became obvious that there were no screws included. I need the screws to attach the monitor to the stand and the stand to the base.  I purchased this workstation for my job and guess who hasn't been able to work on it because of this?  The SNID is 74301959930.  I need(ed) these July 24th when I received it.  Please take care of this for me. Acer Veriton Z4640G 21.5" Full HD All-In-One PC, Intel Core i3-7100 3.9GHz, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, DVD-RW, VGA, Display Port, Wifi, Bluetooth, USB, Card Reader, Windows 10 Professional 64Bit - NO SCREWS!!!!

Answers

• Is that what you wanted? Did you contact support to see if they shipped these screws?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Williford62 
    There are four screws securing the computer stand to the main chassis assembly. 

Please check the box for a packet with screws.  You can also contact Acer support in your region and they would help you with the screws.
    Acer Worldwide :  http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
    Acer US :  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!