Cannot get Z3-615 to boot from USB or CD/DVD with Windows 10

Options
jmavse
jmavse Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I have a problem if someone can help please, I'm trying to install windows 10 to my Acer AZ3-715 but i can pass the Acer logo i create my windows with rufus and i also used the windows 10 installation media from microsoft, I try all BIOS configurations legacy, UEFI with and without secure boot with usb or dvd didn't work i don't know what to do now

Answers

• Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    did you try enabling the F12 boot option in the bios (have to set an admin password to change this option) then with the bootable media inserted (usb stick), tap away on f12 on boot and choose this device to boot from? (uefi on, secure boot off)
  • jmavse
    Options
    I did i use the F12 to select the drive but when i select the drive its goes to the acer logo and doesn't pass from there.
  • Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    okay,  as you used rufus to create  a stick, i'm assuming you're doing it from a windows environment - might be worth using the ms media creation tool just in case the stick you made isn't bootable

https://download.microsoft.com/download/A/B/E/ABEE70FE-7DE8-472A-8893-5F69947DE0B1/MediaCreationTool.exe
  • jmavse
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I use that already in a new memory stick i have two sticks one created with Media creation tool and the other one created with rufus and I have one cd original
    I changed the Bios configuration multiple times 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You can try the following: program the pendrive to boot through cmd as in step 2
    1) Download windows 10 from this site https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
    You must select the x64 option (only that works in uefi mode) and then select download in iso format!
    2) enter in the cmd as admin and enter these commands to program the pendrive to boot: diskpart, list disk, sel disk x (x is the number of pendrive), clean, convert gpt, create partition primary, format fs = fat32 quick and assign! "Give enter in each command"!
    3) Extract the iso x64 and paste the files on the pendrive!
    4) Then enter the BIOS, disable the secureboot by creating a password in the setsupervisorpassword, select mode uefi and select the pendrive first at boot!
    5) Inside the windows 10 installation! Press shift + f10 and type notepad.exe and save your files to another USB stick if you need to back up!
    6) Inside the windows 10 installation, we need to convert hd or ssd to gpt to run in uefi mode! To do this press shift + f10 and type diskpart, list disk, sel disk x (x is the number of ssd or hd), clean, convert gpt and then exit the program and continue the installation!
    7) to activate, just put the same email and password at the end of the process you used to activate the notebook first!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)