can i upgrade laptop in warranty period

deveshrajotia
deveshrajotia Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
in my acer aspire 3 A315-31-c0a7 can i install RAM 8gb and m.2 1TB ssd in it.

Answers

• It supports ssd m2 2280 sata III! But according to the service guide supports up to 512GB of memory!
    With regard to ram memory, it seems that this model has 4gb ram onboard and there is no slot available to increase that amount! You confirm this as in the picture!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • In some countries, I even asked the question to @ Acer-Karp and she replied that the user can yes do this upgrade, including opening the lower case! However, if there is any damage to the notebook in the procedure, the warranty will be invalidated! I do not know how it works in your country, so I recommend that you contact support to get that doubt out!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Caknoris
    Caknoris Member Posts: 1 New User
    I thought the warrant will be void if you try to upgrade, coz its need to remove waranty seal for open the case, CMIIW
    Pokerbolamania