Acer aspire 5517 - i lost the recovery DVD for windows 7 home edition (premium/basic) 64 bit

Options
Furat76
Furat76 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives
Dear sirs
i have this laptop since morethan 6 years, it's gift from brother who lives in USA, i live in Qatar and two years ago I lost the windows recovery discs, and i still have the windows product code in the bottom of my device, dvd player also not working

Is it enough to download windows on USB and install to laptop , if it's enough how can i know what windows i should use????

(now i'm using a not genuine windows,which i need to activate from time to time)!!!!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If the recovery partition is intact, you can try to use it! When turning on the notebook press f2 and turn on the d2drecovery option; then press f10 to save on exit and immediately press alt + f10! If it is intact, you will see a screen with several options!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Richard11
    Richard11 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi Furat76 You may Go to a Site For you they will help you

www.KeyGetter.com