How can I get 144hz on my Acer GN246HL

zach2perry
zach2perry Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
I use an AMD Radeon RX580 graphics card and I have an Acer GN246HL. I tried using an HDMI that supports up to 240hz, but 60hz was the highest option for my monitor. There is no DVI port on my computer, and I already tried a DisplayPort to DVI cable. Please help! Thank you!

Answers

• Did you update the video driver? It seems to me that there is connectivity for display port!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • zach2perry
    zach2perry Member Posts: 2 New User
    Did you update the video driver? It seems to me that there is connectivity for display port!

There is a display port slot in my pc. Not my monitor.