Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Laptop Turn on when plug in

shuvo84shuvo84 Posts: 1Member New User
hi, i have a laptop model: acer aspire 4741G. recently i disassembly my laptop to change thermal paste on CPU and GPU. doing this somehow i broken my cooling fan connector attached on motherboard. i try to soldering it but there is no benefit. nothing is happen.then without the cooling fan i attached all the things and finished my setup. i do that because i was thinking that i had an extra cooler i brought from market. then when i plug in my charger to my laptop then without pressing the power button the laptop turn on automatically and i feel that the HDD start working then after a while the HDD has no response. their is no light the screen from the first. no booting,, nothing. i just want to know what is happening???? please help me someone..

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 8,775ACE Trailblazer
    Hi,
    If BIOS don't see the fan connected, it won't allow the system to boot, so you may have to look for a new motherboard.