Replace the keyboard to a backlight keyboard?

Options
TheSmiiith
TheSmiiith Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
Hi! I have an Aspire F5-573G without keyboard backlight. I want to replace it for another, which have backlight. I can or I can’t? Thanks for your answer. 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The model of your current keyboard is this LV5T_A51B! The keyboard with light should be compatible with this model to fit!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The model of your current keyboard is this LV5T_A51B! The keyboard with light should be compatible with this model to fit!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TheSmiiith
    Options

Thanks for the quick answer, the full name of the laptop is F5-573G-73L3.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your keyboard language American?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your keyboard language American? There are two keyboard models because of the language LV5P_A51B (us) and LV5P_A51BWL (other languages like Arabic)!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheSmiiith
    Options
    Is your keyboard language American? There are two keyboard models because of the language LV5P_A51B (us) and LV5P_A51BWL (other languages like Arabic)!

Yup, American.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    ok! Your have search for keyboard compatible model lv5p_a51b!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If the keyboard layout is the same as yours, then it is compatible!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheSmiiith
    Options
    ok! Your have search for keyboard compatible model lv5p_a51b!

LV5P_A51BWL

Won't fit?

• Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Several brands produce this keyboard as I will show it in the photo!
    Even the LV5P_A51BWL also has the English language! See the layout of the keys on your current keyboard because of the language and buy another one with the same layout!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    Options
    If the LV5P_A50BRL keyboard has the same layout as your current keyboard, it will be perfectly compatible!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer