What are the screws in Acer Aspire v 17 Nitro Black edition (Aspire VN7-792G)

Options
dramaramatima
dramaramatima Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I lost two of the screws and they seem to be different than the rest, they are bigger. The screws I lost are on top sides of bottom shell (right next to the power cord and on the same place on the other side) can someone tell me which are the screws I need? I believe the rest of the screws are m2*4 or something near that, I think the ones I am missing are either m2.5*6, 2.5*8, m.3*6 or m3*8 but I am not sure.

Thank you

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Would it be this?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good thing it solved your problem! Could you put the topic as resolved?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,051 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hello,
    Could you post a picture of the lower case marking the missing screws?
    France
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Would it be this?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dramaramatima
    Options
    @egydiocoehlo YES THAT WOULD BE IT. Thank you very much
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dramaramatima
    Options
    I definitely would but I don't know how LOL