ED242QR FreeSync Flickering in HDMI

Options
tiktok28
tiktok28 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Hi I would like to ask whether it's normal for this monitor to have black screens during intense 3D applications using FreeSync on HDMI? I've been using DP for awhile but my cable is damaged so I've switched over to HDMI temporarily. I'm using an R9 380 if anyone's asking.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Update your video card and monitor driver!
    The driver monitor https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/7335?b=1
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tiktok28
    tiktok28 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I've tried that but it has no effect.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018
    Options
    What is the model exact of computer? You updated the video card drivers on the website https://support.amd.com/pt-br/download ?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)