Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Hello i have acer predator he 300

AttracktiveeAttracktivee Posts: 1Member New User
i bouth the laptop form amazon last summer 2017 and my motherboard died i was in service in Bulgaria like acer service and thay told me my warranty is local only for the usa and to replace the part will be 2200 lev ist our currency . what i need to do can i send my laptop somehow in usa for repair my warranty is to 09/2019 and i want my laptop what i need to do ???

FAQ & Answers

• RanY2JRanY2J Posts: 597Ally
    i bouth the laptop form amazon last summer 2017 and my motherboard died i was in service in Bulgaria like acer service and thay told me my warranty is local only for the usa and to replace the part will be 2200 lev ist our currency . what i need to do can i send my laptop somehow in usa for repair my warranty is to 09/2019 and i want my laptop what i need to do ???

If you have purchased the laptop from Amazon.com (U.S) and try to service it in Bulgaria, they will charge you as the ITW states that you have to show that you are a traveler and prove the travel. 

Any product bought from the U.S. is applicable for a free warranty coverage only if the traveler proves this, if not there is going to be a charge to fix this. If you want to send it for repair in the U.S, you would need a address in the U.S. as Acer will only ship the laptop post repair within the U.S. and not outside.

If you ask me personally, these will cost you more than the initial repair charge Acer Bulgaria asks.
    BElieve in YOUrself.