Acer KG1

Pulmonary43
Pulmonary43 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
So I have been looking into getting a second monitor to pair with my Acer Predator 24 inch and after some looking I came back to my trusty Acer brand. I started looking around and found the Acer KG1 series and fell in love especially with the KG241 pbmidpx model with the red base. My question is that I am hesitant to buy it because I can only find it on the Acer site sold from micro center and it has no reviews. Does anyone know anything about this monitor? Thanks for the help with this. 

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I see that now, when you click on the Buy button it takes you to a link to Micro Center where you can buy it. It might be the SKU was done specifically for them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    I think it's just too new of a model to have worked it's way into the channel yet. They should be showing up soon, but in the mean time you can always buy direct from Acer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Pulmonary43
    Pulmonary43 Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    I think it's just too new of a model to have worked it's way into the channel yet. They should be showing up soon, but in the mean time you can always buy direct from Acer.
    Okay that makes sense but i can not find it to buy directly from Acer. Any suggestions?
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    I see that now, when you click on the Buy button it takes you to a link to Micro Center where you can buy it. It might be the SKU was done specifically for them.
  • peptobismal
    peptobismal Member Posts: 31 Troubleshooter
    Hate to revive an old thread, but here's the reason I am hesitant to buy it... I can't seem to find a user manual on this site for it. New Egg shows it as KG241P and also says 144Hz as does MicroCenter, but the models in the KG series do not show a KG241P nor does any of the defining characteristics seem bring up a valid support.

So, the models that are listed the manuals all show that its timing table maxes out at 75Hz? Can anyone point me to an actual model number that I can actually see the manual for this specific model? Or is that like not a thing?