Need Urgent Help Laptop Not Opening Only Keyboard continuously blinking

Phantomriderx
Phantomriderx Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, 
I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Model G3-571-77QK
Yesterday it just Freeze and I forcefully shut it down 
After that it just wont open the light is continually blinking and nothing
I checked internet Tried restarting battery also tried putting ram back but nothing same nothing
people say bios issue but how I update it when it won't even open.
Plz help me
I bought it my saving money i don't have any left this is all I have left Please help 
Waiting for the response

Answers

• Phantomriderx
    edited July 2018
    one more thing when i change the slot of ram the Keyboard open constant light but no screen comes up also works on with charger but not without it
    Plz help anybody from acer community 
  • Phantomriderx
    I have managed to open the laptop but only one ram is working on one slot that same ram is also not working on other slot also the other ram not working in both slot 
    One more my battery status is fully its also charging but when i unplug it the laptop shutdown what to do?

I
  • Roland_Lorinczi
    Roland_Lorinczi Member Posts: 126 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    @Phantomriderx Try to look up some ram troubleshooting steps. Sometimes there's just a bit of static stuck in one for example which if discharged might actually fix it.
    The battery issue sounds like a hardware one.

Do test both though by making a bootable linux stick and booting the computer from that, then see if both the ram issue and the computer turning off if you unplug it still persist.

If they do, it's likely to be hardware issues so your best bet - especially if it's a fairly new laptop, still covered under warranty - is to send it to your nearest Acer service center.
    ⚠️ If you're affected by the System Hang/ Black Screen issue:

Official Fix Announced by Acer_Manny
    Instructions for FIX

Currently owned Acer systems:
    💻 Predator Helios 300 (PH317-52) - i7 8750H, GTX 1060, Win 10 64bit (build 1803), 8gb Ram (single channel), WD Blue 256GB SSD in M.2 slot, 931GB Hitachi HGST factory Hard drive. [Owned New Since 2018, May 22nd - Overheating (solved-ish) , PredatorSense not working (solved) & BLACK SCREEN ISSUE (BIOS update 1.15) ] 
    💻 Predator Helios 300 (PH315-51) - Same specs and issues as above 
    💻 Aspire 5750G - 2nd Gen. i5 processor, 4gigs of ram, nVidia GT 540M [Owned new Since 2010 - in working condition]

:) Status: Been with Acer since 2010 - Was disappointed with the Blackscreen issue & lack of interaction from staff for ~1week
    But Acer_Manny and the Acer team came through with BIOS announcement and upload.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,734 Pathfinder

One more my battery status is fully its also charging but when i unplug it the laptop shutdown what to do?
    Install battery bar (freeware), add it as taskbar toolbar, and move mouse over it and see what it says about battery life.

-----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • RTorres
    RTorres Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have exactly the same problem on my predator g3-571 , did yo fix yours sosmehow? Only when I take off one of the ram cards, and has to be one specifically, if I let the other on and take the other one it doesnt work, just lights up the keyboard lights but nothing on the screen, and I think that when I leave it on that state it starts to heat up, please help I lost warranty like 1 mont ago :(