Aspire bios password issue

Options
BamaSavage
BamaSavage Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives
Ok I found an old acer at a yard sale. No charger or battery. I go buy both. Power on password on blue screen. It offers a numerical hint below but I havent the slightest inkling of what I'm supposed to do with it. IronFly is the man iv been told to seek out. Heard he was the Acer Whisperer or something akin to one. Model is 5560-7414

Answers

• BamaSavage
    BamaSavage Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I have another hard drive and a win 7 install disk. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Enter the incorrect password 3 times in a row. If you get an 8 digit key, then go to bios-pw dot org to generate a possible unlock key. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Usually just remove the battery rtc to reset the password:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)