Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator has No Sound

JPhardboiledJPhardboiled Posts: 1Member New User
When I plug in my headphones then unplug them sometimes the sound won't be back on external speakers.  There will be no sound anywhere.  So I'll have to plug in headphones again and unplug again until they work.

How do I completely fix this from my Predator Acer having no sound from external speakers sometimes?

FAQ & Answers

• Verify that updating the drivers using the driverbooster or driverpack solves your problem!
    Also try the following: go to control panel and find the realtek hd audio manager and click it; plug the handset and in analogue click the black icon and then uncheck "remember my selection and not show this dialogue next time"!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Anuj_JenaAnuj_Jena Posts: 23Member Networker
    This problem is caused because the Dolby Software(if enabled) interfering with the Realtek driver. Try uninstalling the Dolby software and check if the problem persists.