Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Predator 15 BackPack Suggestions [G9-593]

MrFriendismMrFriendism Posts: 25Member Troubleshooter
edited July 2018 in Predator Laptops
Hello, I have recently purchased Acer Predator 15 [G9-593].

I have been visiting the market to find out the right backpack for the Laptop but there isn't any for such a heavy and bulk tank like laptop. All of them are for the normal/thin or MacBook style laptops.

1. What backpack or carry bag do you use yourself for your Acer Predator 15 Inch Laptops?

2. Did you get the official Acer Laptop Backpack with your purchase of Acer Predator Gaming Laptops?

Note for Admins: I know it can be a bit of casual question but I don't know any place where I could ask this question except for the fellow Acer Predator Users.

Thanks.

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 957ACE Pioneer
    Hi, There is no official Acer Laptop Backpack available. However, you can buy the backpack individually through Online. For details, visit the website https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-Rolltop-Backpack-Laptops/dp/B0778S3SJJ/ref=bdl_pop_ttl_B0778S3SJJ 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• MrFriendismMrFriendism Posts: 25Member Troubleshooter
    Balatekie said:
    Hi, There is no official Acer Laptop Backpack available. However, you can buy the backpack individually through Online. For details, visit the website https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-Rolltop-Backpack-Laptops/dp/B0778S3SJJ/ref=bdl_pop_ttl_B0778S3SJJ 
    Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for more of a safety and saving backpack for my Laptop rather than Acer Branded. If you could recommend one which could fit my laptop and keep it secure?
  • BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 957ACE Pioneer
    ;MrFriendism The back pack shown at Amazon website is specifically for Acer Predator. You can also see the Predator logo in it. It is built in considering the Acer Predator weight. It would be a secured back pack. Decision is up to you....
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• sri369sri369 Posts: 1,710ACE Pathfinder
    edited July 2018
    Try to find with wheels + shoulder straps so you could pull it along when you can instead of having this heavy weight strapped to your back for extended periods of time.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    I am not an Acer employee.
    Your issue could get better coverage and more answers if posted in forums than in a message to me.

---------
    User benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10977437

• MrFriendismMrFriendism Posts: 25Member Troubleshooter
    sri369 said:
    Try to find with wheels + shoulder straps so you could pull it along when you can instead of having this heavy weight strapped to your back for extended periods of time.
    Which one do you  use for yourself if you could post the link?

• sri369sri369 Posts: 1,710ACE Pathfinder
    sri369 said:
    Which one do you  use for yourself if you could post the link?

Mine is more like a flight cabin bag that I have been using for several years now, so not sure where I even purchased it. Sorry :-(
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    I am not an Acer employee.
    Your issue could get better coverage and more answers if posted in forums than in a message to me.

---------
    User benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10977437

• Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,791ACE Pathfinder

I am very pleased with mine.
    Very durable and holds my Predator 17 AND Helios 300 (17" model) just fine.
    LOTS of storage its definately made with a gamer in mind.
    I can even hang my headphones from the designated strap inside the main compartment although that limits the number of laptops I carry to one.
    - Hotel Hero