anandmaurya84
anandmaurya84 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
need to reset my pc os

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi, If you haven't made any change to computer hardware & if the unit still has same OS in which it came from factory....You can restore your Windows 8 operating system from your computer's hard drive using the Acer Recovery Management software. 

This will restore your computer to the original factory configuration, and reinstall Windows.

PRECAUTION

This will restore your computer to the original factory configuration, and erase all data on the system.

SOLUTION

Use the following steps to restore your computer.

1. Press the Windows (Image icon_Windows8_keypng) key + C, or swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open your Charms.
    2. Click Search, then type Recover.
    3. Click Acer Recovery Management.
    4. Select Restore Factory Settings.
    5. Click Next.
    6. Select Fully clean the drive.
    7. Click Reset.

Your computer will restart and begin the restoration process. Once finished, it will restart and begin the initial Windows setup process.

SOURCE: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26281

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can also try the following if the recovery partition is intact:
    When powering on the notebook press f2 to enter the BIOS and turn on the d2drecovery function; click save when exiting, and then press alt + f10!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pepillojasso2000
    pepillojasso2000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i have win 10 i need to set it to Factory system.what should i do?
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    i have win 10 i need to set it to Factory system.what should i do?
    You can try the steps in the below links

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38535

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38202/related/1
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • kumachuk
    kumachuk Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    F2 leads us to a proper recovery when things go wrong. Acer never again.