Can I upgrade my laptop's (Acer Aspire ES1-132-C5UF) RAM?

Yashrajbasan
Yashrajbasan Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have an Acer aspire laptop. Its model number is Acer Aspire ES1-132-C5UF. Currently,I have 2GB RAM installed in my laptop which is too less to run Windows 10.Can anyone suggest me a good compatible RAM upgrade for my laptop? 

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    It supports ddr3L memory, 1600mhz, 1.35v, 260-pin sodimm! However, if your notebook does not have onboard ram memory, it can be expanded to 8GB! If you have 2GB ram onboard memory, you can expand to 6GB ram!
    Now you could think of the possibility of buying a ssd of 2.5 "SATA III and put in place of the original hd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    It supports ddr3L memory, 1600mhz, 1.35v, 260-pin sodimm! However, if your notebook does not have onboard ram memory, it can be expanded to 8GB! If you have 2GB ram onboard memory, you can expand to 6GB ram!
    Now you could think of the possibility of buying a ssd of 2.5 "SATA III and put in place of the original hd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Yashrajbasan
    Yashrajbasan Member Posts: 4 New User
    I know it is ddr3L RAM.there is a just one slot for RAM.i am not understanding which company is the best? last time when i am searching i found company called kingston.can you share some links? it is really helpful.thank you for replying me :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• icoseb27
    icoseb27 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Is this applies also to ES1-132-C0NU? I am planning to upgrade its RAM and I think it has also non-removable 2Gb RAM. Is it ddr3l or ddr3 for me and how many pin?TIA.