Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Aspire Es1 533

(I think I've got the model right there!) 
I'm posting this on behalf of my folks, I was using their laptop yesterday and I thought I'd accidently put it in to sleep mode but count wake it up.

The orange light comes on when power is connected to charge, but there's a blue light (a led symbol has a light bulb) which is staying on constantly. I am unable to switch on the laptop. 

I tried the pinhole suggestion but no luck as of yet. The laptop is whirling when you put your ear to it but I've read of removing the battery. Main issue is, I can't figure out how to do this. Removing all the skrews at the base of the laptop maybe...? Im not very tech savvy...!

If any one had any solutions or things to try please enlighten me! 

FAQ & Answers

• sophie1926sophie1926 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sorry, I meant a ES15 Aspire 

• SkytheSkythe Member Posts: 7 New User
    edited March 26
    I'm having the same problem with my computer and I do not know how to fix it...I am gonna try removing the battery tomorrow and tell u how it goes. Wait, oh it's a year late....I'm sry. Anyway, if you do know how to fix it please tell me
  • andylbandylb ACE Posts: 3,681 Pathfinder
    Skythe said:
    I'm having the same problem with my computer and I do not know how to fix it...I am gonna try removing the battery tomorrow and tell u how it goes. Wait, oh it's a year late....I'm sry. Anyway, if you do know how to fix it please tell me
    Start a new Topic of your own for better response to your question. Give your full model number and precise details of your problem

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★