Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I can't imagine what happened to the document from the SQL service?

I have been trying to find a way for a long time, but my problem has not been solved yet. Because of this, I may have problems at work. I had a difficulty after unsuccessful editing. SQL began to open with an error, indicating that the data was not found. What can I do now?

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 10,340ACE Trailblazer
    (1) Do you recall the filename of the database? (2) Have you posted your issue yet on https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/home?forum=sqldataaccess  ?    Jack E/NJ

• DavinSchwartzDavinSchwartz Posts: 1Member New User

There are many variants to help you. One of it SQL Server.

Another one of repair mdf file, I applied it only in emergency cases, I hope guide will help you, if not, see this instrument. I found it immediately in Google, probably it is the best in this sphere.

Start SQL Server Management Studio
    Click the “Start” button. Move the mouse cursor to the “All Programs” menu, then find and click “Microsoft SQL Server” to open a list of SQL Server programs.
    Click “SQL Server Management Studio” to open the Connect to Server dialog box.
    Select a server on your network. Set the “Authentication” pull-down list to “Windows Authentication” and click the “Connect” button.