m.2 port

Options
davidjayboi
davidjayboi Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
what kind of m.2 port is on my laptop  the acer aspire v3 571 6850  and how many PCIe lanes does it use

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This model has no entrance for ssd m2 2280! However you can put a 2.5 "sata II ssd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • davidjayboi
    Options
    what? i dont care  about fitting an ssd in it , i care about the m.2 port that is by default taken up by the wifi card i need information about it like maximum data transfer and how many PCIe lanes it takes so i can hook up a external gpu
  • davidjayboi
    Options
    This model has no entrance for ssd m2 2280! However you can put a 2.5 "sata II ssd!
    what? i dont care  about fitting an ssd in it , i care about the m.2 port that is by default taken up by the wifi card i need information about it like maximum data transfer and how many PCIe lanes it takes so i can hook up a external gpu
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The input type is mini PCI-e! Is that what you wanted to know? About the transfer rate, I do not have this information! Do not worry about my English because I'm using google translator!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)