Slow WIFI speed on aspire E15 E5-575G-575M

ktmsud
ktmsud Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
i don't know what is wrong with this laptop - aspire E15  E5-575G-575M? My mobile and another (Dell) laptop work just fine in same network(every time). but WiFi speed on this device is very random. sometimes it works fine. but othertimes, (when i restart my laptop or when i shot down and then start again) it changes from fine to ***** slow. how to fix this? is there any hardware problem? i had tried to uninstall/install driver, change change wireless settings from properties option of driver as suggested in various internet sites. nothing worked

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Could you please post the wifi card model and the driver version, have you tried using different DNS addresses?
  • First update the drivers using the driverbooster! Then check the device manager and the network card driver click advanced! In channel width select 20 / 40mhz or auto! Also check if your router runs at 2.4ghz or 5ghz and also change this setting on the network card!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)