Acer e 15 575-g black screen when turn on

Options
saragon
saragon Member Posts: 6 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi guys, yesterday I use my laptop about 2-3 hours, then I close it without turn off and leave it. After 7-8 hours I want to use it again, but when I open it it shows only black screen. I decide to restart him but even the logo of Acer don't show up. It stay on black screen only. I read a lot about this problem and try to reset the battery with the pin on the bottom, wait for 5-6 minutes plug the power ac and turn on. There is no result, only black screen without Acer logo. Please help me.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    saragon 

Was there any windows updates that was automatically installed on your computer? 

Do you see any indicator lights on your laptop? 

This could be a failed AC adapter or power cord or Insufficient charge in the battery. Ensure that the power cord is plugged into the computer and that the connection is solid and not loose fitting. Also, attempt to use a different electrical outlet or test the outlet you are using by plugging in another device.  

Press and hold the power button to shut down the device. Again, power ON and shutdown the laptop. Repeat this over 3 times until you see the Recovery screen.  

If it will still not work, connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it. If there's a display on the external monitor that could mean that the problem is the built in display.  

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• saragon
    saragon Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    There is no windows update before that. All lights are on, I hear the fan cooling but there is only black screen. I think to try to remove ram to see what will happen.
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    saragon 
    Proceed with reseating the RAM's and hard disk, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!