Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Problems with z301c monitor od

STOPHERSTOPHER Posts: 2Member New User
anyone got an update on the flickering artifacts problem with these monitors?
did acer come up with a solution yet

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,934ACE Pathfinder
    STOPHER 
    These issues are solely from either a graphics card or monitor, thus if you changed the graphics card it should then suggest the monitor is at fault.
    A DVD player or BluRay player would also confirm things, or even moving the PC and hooking it up to a monitor.
    I don't believe a faulty video cable would account for this but I don't want to rule that out, so. In order I'm guessing:
    monitor, or video cable (unlikely), or Nothing else?
    You can also check by connecting the computer to using any other port on your monitor (Dvi or DP).

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online177

Acer-Karp
Acer-Karp
Acer-Micha
Acer-Micha
Alikanapia
Alikanapia
Atefovic
Atefovic
Cleiton21
Cleiton21
CMOSSUK
CMOSSUK
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
sarah1948
sarah1948
Servaas
Servaas
svetozar224
svetozar224
xapim
xapim
xs8899
xs8899
+164 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.