Please Delete My Account

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
I accidentally created this account while setting up a new laptop not realizing that I already had an Acer ID. I would like all my information on this Acer ID and Community ID deleted. I tried following the steps here but they didn't work. I cannot message an admin for some reason: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/544558/deleting-acer-id-account .

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    ACTA 

To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a PM now. Please send a private message to  Acer-Karp including the email address and your Acer ID and he will arrange for the account to be deleted. 

https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Karp 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    ACTA 

To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a PM now. Please send a private message to  Acer-Karp including the email address and your Acer ID and he will arrange for the account to be deleted. 

https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Karp 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Kosianos
    Kosianos Member Posts: 20 Networker
    It seems hard to me to create by accident a new account its almost impossible since you gotta type your secondary email adress on it. Maybe you did something else  
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Acer ID was deleted per user request.

Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • [Deleted User]
    Hi! I want to delete my Acer ID. But how do I send a PM to Acer-Karp?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2019
    I'd like to delete my account too, but unlike other company's websites can't find any obvious way to do it on here. I can't PM so how am I supposed to do it? The email address associated with my account is obsolete (i.e. no longer exists).
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Hi AlanC,

I have sent the private message, please reply so I can proceed with your request.

Regards,
    Acer-karp.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Hi! I want to delete my Acer ID. But how do I send a PM to Acer-Karp?
    Hi BhaskarBhattacharya

I have sent the private message, please reply so I can proceed with your request.

Regards,
    Acer-karp.

• Vvesma
    Vvesma Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, I also want to delete my Acer ID account, but how do I send a PM to Acer-Karp?
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Vvesma said:
    Hello, I also want to delete my Acer ID account, but how do I send a PM to Acer-Karp?

I have sent you a private message about deleting your account. Please reply to the pm.