BSoD : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

RocKer004
RocKer004 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi guys , I have Predator Helios 300 and it recently startet showing Blue Screen of Death while playing , it happend only 2 times for now.. so it doesn't happen often but anyway, how can I fix it ? in both cases when it appeared I've been playing with super cooling by PredatorSence... BSoD notification is 

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA 

can someone help me to fix it pls ?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    RocKer004 

The error can be caused by hardware or software and will not typically happen out of the blue. It will most often occur just after a RAM or graphics card change, a Windows core or app update or when you have installed something new. Also, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA usually means that your audio driver is causing these problems, so you might want to rollback your audio driver or even uninstall it.

To check the issue do so do the following:
    >>>>>Open Device Manager and find your audio or display driver.
    Right click it and choose Uninstall if you want to use the default driver, or Rollback Driver if you want to use the previous version of drivers.If you choose to uninstall drivers select Delete the driver software for this device and click OK. Now you should be using default or previous version of drivers depending on your choice.
    If the problem still persists, you might want to visit your graphic card manufacturer or sound card manufacturer and download latest Windows 10 drivers.
    Run disk check and memory check

>>>>>Memory test
    On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key  and S key at the same time, then type cmd in the search box. 
    Right-click Command Prompt, then select Run as administrator.
    Type chkdsk /f /r, then press Enter on your keyboard. Press Y on your keyboard. 
     Press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type mdsched.exe. 
    Click Restart now and check for problems (recommended). Your PC will restart immediately. 
    Wait for the scans to finish (it can take up to 15-20 minutes).
    Check to see if the problem is resolved. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • RocKer004

Tinkerer

Sharanji said:
    RocKer004 

The error can be caused by hardware or software and will not typically happen out of the blue. It will most often occur just after a RAM or graphics card change, a Windows core or app update or when you have installed something new. Also, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA usually means that your audio driver is causing these problems, so you might want to rollback your audio driver or even uninstall it.

Right click it and choose Uninstall if you want to use the default driver, or Rollback Driver if you want to use the previous version of drivers.If you choose to uninstall drivers select Delete the driver software for this device and click OK. Now you should be using default or previous version of drivers depending on your choice.
    If the problem still persists, you might want to visit your graphic card manufacturer or sound card manufacturer and download latest Windows 10 drivers.

>>>>>Memory test
    On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key  and S key at the same time, then type cmd in the search box. 
    Click Restart now and check for problems (recommended). Your PC will restart immediately. 

Sharanji said:
    RocKer004 

>>>>>Memory test

Hi, thank you for your answer ! so I uninstalled audio drivers, after that my pc lost the sound and Device Manager has istalled them newly ... than I tried to check the drives , there were no problems detected , however it started some kind of fix and in about 30 mins it was ready ... I'll test it in gaming today and let u know if the problem is fixed ! thank you ...
  • RocKer004

Tinkerer

RocKer004 said:
    Sharanji said:
    RocKer004 

>>>>>Memory test

Sharanji said:
    RocKer004 

>>>>>Memory test

Hi, thank you for your answer ! so I uninstalled audio drivers, after that my pc lost the sound and Device Manager has istalled them newly ... than I tried to check the drives , there were no problems detected , however it started some kind of fix and in about 30 mins it was ready ... I'll test it in gaming today and let u know if the problem is fixed ! thank you ...
    Hey , I just noticed that after reinstalling my audio driver Dolby Atmos software is gone from my pc, can u help me pls ? how to download it and from where ?