predator helios 300 connection problem

Ayham96
Ayham96 Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I recently bought the Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-571 and I've been having a ton of issues with the WiFi. Any time I'm playing games or browsing the internet my WiFi will suddenly stop working. I troubleshoot problems and I get a message saying "The DNS server isn't responding" and some times  "the default get away is not available"
maybe 4 laptops connected to router only my laptop have this problem
network driver: qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless network adapter.
i don't know what should i do my bios version is 1.14 and on acer driver it's 1.13 should i download it or there another problem i have to do 
i reinstall network adapter driver, i put DNS MANUALLY i tried everything and same problem, and restart my laptop and router at the same time and tried another router 
please help i can't use internet on my laptop 

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Ayham96 
    Please try to below mentioned steps and check the issue.

>>>To run the Network troubleshooter
    In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

>>>>In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
    At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
    Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
    Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
    Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
    Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
    Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

>>>Disable IPv6
    Right click on WiFi icon on system tray and then click on “Open Network and Sharing Center.“
    Now click on your current connection in order to open settings.
    Click Properties button in the window that just open.
    Make sure to uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IP).
    Click OK then click Close. Reboot your PC to save changes.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Ayham96

Tinkerer

i tried cmd command and same problem, now i will try to uncheck protocol version 6
  • Ayham96

Tinkerer

i have same problem when i put DNS manually,  I troubleshoot problems and I get a message  "the default get away is not available"
    and if it's auto "The DNS server isn't responding" and no internet both :(