Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer AH101 displays go black

curtstcurtst Posts: 3Member New User
edited June 27 in Windows Mixed Reality
I recently attempted to try and use my Acer WMR AH101 headset on my desktop computer. It works fine for a little bit, but eventually the displays go black. The game is fine and I can still see the game on my monitor, but not with the headset. Anyone have any ideas?

Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.112
Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4GHz
EVGA GTX 970
16 GB RAM

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,107ACE Pathfinder
    curtst 

Make sure Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has been installed on your computer, and your system meets the system requirements. You can find out if your PC is compatible by downloading and installing the Windows Mixed Reality PC Check app.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • curtstcurtst Posts: 3Member New User
    I believe I have the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the version number I have is higher than what that version number was for the Creators Update. I have also ran the WMR PC Check app, and it says I am good to go, and meet all the requirements.
  • HumbertoRattmannHumbertoRattmann Posts: 1Member New User
    curtst said:
    I recently attempted to try and use my Acer WMR AH101 headset on my desktop computer. It works fine for a little bit, but eventually the displays go black. The game is fine and I can still see the game on my monitor, but not with the headset. Anyone have any ideas?

Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.112
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4GHz
    EVGA GTX 970
    16 GB RAM
    Hi, I am having exactly the same problem. I even sent the WMR back to repair, they said everything is working properly. 
    But for me it is all black. As you, I can see on the Desktop, that everything is working but I don't have any image. 
    Did you solve your problem??

Thanks.