Bluetooth stuttering audio problem Creative T30 speakers.

Options
Lex63
Lex63 Member Posts: 49 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Earlier I have placed a help request for the stuttering audio problem.

I have found that I only happening with bluetooth audio. When I switch the speakers off and on again, it works just as normal again.

sometimes no problems for several hours, sometimes it starts after a few minutes.

I have no problems with other computers, so the speakers work without problems with bluetooth.

I have no problems at all with the normal audio connection.

I have the idea that this is a typical Windows 10 problem.

I bought special for this problem a new intel 7265 Wifi + Bluetooth combo card. The problem is less than the standard unknown installed 0102B-E6AEC808 "usb bluetooth module.

Still i have stuttering audio, it is Less often.

The old 0102B-E6AEC808 "usb bluetooth module is still in my notebook but is switched off.

If somebody is know with this problem and have a solution i like to read it.

Sincerely

Lex63  Amd  NL

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    Lex63 
    There could be many possibilites for this audio stuttering issue. You need to try the  below mentioned work around to isolate and fix this issue.

>>Use the Bluetooth troubleshooter to try to fix Bluetooth problems. Select the Start  button, then select Settings  > Update & security  > Troubleshoot. Open Troubleshoot settings. Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.
    >>In the Windows search bar type Bluetooth Settings. Click on "More Bluetooth Options". Uncheck "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC". 
    >> Choose a lower quality Default Format - 16 bit 48000 Hz (DVD Quality) has solved the issue completely. If you are an audiophile or get a compulsive nagging sense of unease when you feel things aren't perfect, this solution might not be for you. I however am enjoying it.
    >>Go to Device Manager and disable, uninstall the WiFi adapter. Reboot and then reinstall the WiFi adapter software from the Acer website.
    >>Disabled all of the "Audio Inputs and Outputs" in Device Manager, as well as disabled the RealTek High Definition Audio device from under 
    "Sound, video and game controllers". 
    >>Disable HandsfreeI then rebooted. Telephony. Find your device’s name; open the Settings app and go to Devices>Bluetooth. Open Control Panel >Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers. Right-click the device and select Properties. On the Properties window, go to the Services tab. Wait for it to populate and disable the ‘Handsfree Telephony’ service.
    >>Go to Device Manager, then expand Bluetooth in Device Manager. Right-click the Bluetooth, then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software.  If Windows doesn't find a new driver, download and install the Bluetooth driver from Acer website.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!