Aspire R5-571TG sound sometimes suddenly get very loud

Options
YPG
YPG Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello Guys,
my Aspire R5-571TG has no any problems, the sound usually low but sometimes while playing Videos, Music or Youtube the sound suddenly get very loud for a while then low agian!
anyone knows what's the problem or how to keep the sound loud?

Thanks in advance                                                                                                                                          

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    YPG 

>>For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter. It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.
    To run the troubleshooter, select the Start  button, type Troubleshoot, and then select Troubleshoot from the list of results. Select Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter.

>>If not working, reinstall the audio driver.
    Right-click on the Start button in the taskbar area and then click Device Manager to open the same.
    In the Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    You should now see your audio driver name. Most likely you have Realtek High Definition Audio.
    Right-click on it and then click Uninstall device option.
    You will now get the following confirmation dialog. Select Delete the driver software for this device checkbox and then Yes button when you see the confirmation dialog to go ahead and uninstall the device driver.
    Restart your computer once and windows hould automatically restore the driver.

>>And if that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:
    Open Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) your audio driver > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select High Definition Audio Device, select Next, and follow the instructions to install it.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    YPG 

>>For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter. It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.
    To run the troubleshooter, select the Start  button, type Troubleshoot, and then select Troubleshoot from the list of results. Select Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter.

>>If not working, reinstall the audio driver.
    Right-click on the Start button in the taskbar area and then click Device Manager to open the same.
    In the Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    You should now see your audio driver name. Most likely you have Realtek High Definition Audio.
    Right-click on it and then click Uninstall device option.
    You will now get the following confirmation dialog. Select Delete the driver software for this device checkbox and then Yes button when you see the confirmation dialog to go ahead and uninstall the device driver.
    Restart your computer once and windows hould automatically restore the driver.

>>And if that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:
    Open Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) your audio driver > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select High Definition Audio Device, select Next, and follow the instructions to install it.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>sometimes while playing Videos, Music or Youtube >>>

Sometimes? Videos often have their own sound widgets (usually visible by hovering the pointer over the video itself). It's similar to the taskbar's sound widget. While you can adjust video's sound widget, it sometimes automatically changed by the video's producer even though the taskbar widget sound level hasn't changed. If you want to keep the sound loud, make sure both the video's sound widget and the taskbar's sound widget are at maximum volume. Jack E/NJ      

Jack E/NJ

• YPG
    YPG Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks Sharanji , Troubleshooter solved the problem.
    the problem was (Audio Enhancement setting), I disabled all Audio effects and the problem solved.
    Thanks again
  • erni83
    erni83 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    yes that happened to me, other thing, turning on the dolby audio app doubles the sound, amazing