Battery problem, my aspire V 15 nitro - black edition: turning off when the charger is not in

ChaddyDaddy
ChaddyDaddy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
my aspire V 15 - nitro has had a small problem with its battery before where it would turn off if tilted on the wrong angle but it was some how fixed after attempting to take the bottom off of the computer. even know i couldn't take it off due to the mother bored being connected to the case and the key-bored the problem was fixed. but today i started having a problem where if i take the charger out it will just turn straight off. any idea how to fix as the purpose of a laptop with a good battery life is that you don't need to have it on charge at all times

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    ChaddyDaddy 

If the upper case is not securely snapped or screwed into place, the system will disconnect power from the battery. The system will still receive power from the AC adapter. But the battery will not charge or discharge if the upper case is not secured.
    There is a small button at the bottom edge of the main board (highlighted below in a circle) that detects when the upper case is removed.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!