I need an ISO for windows 7, but since it came pre-installed on my system I need a website from Acer

Options
failure
failure Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives
My Windows 7 operating system won't boot on my pc anymore. So, i went to download an ISO on a USB to boot from. I was told (from Microsoft) I need a download website from Acer since my Windows 7 came pre-installed on my pc. All I need is this website but i cant contact Acer because I'm out of warranty. If someone could please help me find this website I would greatly appreciate :).

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited June 2018
    Options
    failure 
    Acer does not ship recovery disc with the computer. Your computer is shipped with a recovery partition to create the recovery disc once you purchase the computer. Since you have not created the recovery disc the only option is to get the recovery disc to restore your computer. 
    It is not avaliable for download directly from Acer website since every computer has a unique Operating system designed for it. You need to contact Acer store to get the recovery media for your device.
    Phone number :  1-800-910-2237.  They work from Monday to Friday 9 to 6 pm CST time.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • jflapao
    jflapao Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have the same problem, but in my case the Pc is a second hand PC without a media recovery, at some point we have recieve a microsoft menssenge to upgrade to the new windows 10, and until now the windows 10 work great, but now the ATI Mobility don't work anymore and the AMD don't give support to them, so i dicide make a roll back to windows 7, that is only the SO that ACER give support tho this model 5820TG, but like i say this is a second hand PC and the first owner don't make the media recover before upgrade to windows 10. IS more simple the ACER made a P2P or a FTP server with the OEM ISO and the people made a download, and don't ask to the owner to made a DVD and the when we need have a fault, becouse the burned CD/DVD have more fault that the original ones